AddressStr. Democratiei, nr 2b BrasovSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
For only 8 euro , offering :
- Access to wireless internet,
- A map of the city
- Access to living room with PC, TV (cable), DVD player and free movies
- Access to fully equipped kitchen
- Clean towels and clean sheets at arrival
- On top of that, you'll get your FREE DAY; coffee/tea throughout the day.
We feature a range of rooms including 3 rooms with MAX 6 beds in a room, 1 couple's room and 4 bathrooms.
Come and see for yourself, we 'll be happy to host you as long as you like!
Renovated in 2011, Liberty Villa offers a safe, cozy and quiet place to stay with great mountain sceneries from all rooms' view, all these within the lowest price in town.
Being located in the historic district of Brasov, the hostel is nearby
- The 1st Romanian School (14th century)
- St. Nicholas orthodox church (16th century) Within a walking distance (10 min) from the hostel, you'll find other touristic attractions of the old town:
- The Black Church (Gothic cathedral,14th century)
- Sforii street, the narrowest street in the Eastern Europe;
- Piata Sfatului and Republicii street (a main pedestrian street with many souvenir shops, bars and coffee shops).
Services & facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Games Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Outdoor Terrace
St Nicholas’ Cathedral
St Nicholas’ Cathedral, first built in wood in 1392, replaced by a Gothic stone church in 1495, and later embellished in Byzantine...
First Romanian School Museum
This building packs a staggering amount of antique books, including the first Russian bible and 15th-century school books that admonish...
Piping out aromas of pork crackling in onion, meatball soup, chicken liver and bacon and sarmalute cu mamaliguta (boiled beef rolled...