Old Princely Court Church
The Old Princely Court Church, built from 1546 to 1559 during the reign of Mircea Ciobanul (Mircea the Shepherd), is Bucharest’s oldest...
Old Princely Court
The heart of the historic centre is the busted-up Old Princely Court from the 15th century, with a Vlad Ţepeş statue out the front.
New St George’s Church
The New St George’s Church dates from 1699 and is significant primarily as the burial place of Wallachian prince Constantin Brâncoveanu...
A crowded, smoky, student-oriented bar and rock club that's much less flash and more relaxed than some of the other venues around the...
Lonely Planet review
More Marais than its glitz-job neighbours on Gabroveni, this alley bar has wood-beam ceilings, grapefruit-pink walls and alt rock coming through the speakers.