Alojamento Santa Maria
AddressAvenida Zeca Afonso N8 TaviraSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Alojamento Santa Maria situated in Tavira and offers a view over the Ria Formosa and the Atlantic Ocean. It features a swimming pool and is a 10-minute walk from the boat connection to Tavira Island.
Offering a double and a twin bedroom, this air-conditioned apartment features an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in rain-shower. There is also an extra, larger, bathroom with a spa bath. The living room comes with a cable TV and a DVD player.
Guests are welcome to prepare their meals in comfort in the fully-equipped kitchen at their disposal. Set a 10-minute walk from Tavira centre, the surrounding area features several restaurants and the Sequa riverside area, just a 2-minute drive, features various fish and seafood restaurants.
Olhão is a 25-minute drive and features boat connections to the various islands. For golf enthusiasts, the nearest golf course is a 7-minute drive away. It is a 30-minute drive from Faro, which features a scenic Old Town area and various bars, cafés and quality restaurants.
Faro International Airport is a 30-minute drive from Alojamento Santa Maria.
Please note that 30% of the reservation amount must be paid on the day of booking. This payment must be made via bank transfer. The remaining 70% will be charged at check in.
Please note that a EUR 150 deposit must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection.
Please inform Alojamento Santa Maria in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Please note that the pool will be available after 14 June.
Services & facilities
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Passeios Ria Formosa
Offers various boat trips in the Ria Formosa protected area, with departures from Santa Luzia and Cabanas near Tavira, as well as from...
Starts from the northern side of Ponte Romana and visits the main sights.
This seven-arched bridge that loops away from Praça da República may predate the Romans but is so named because it linked the Roman road...
This is a popular local spot for a light lunch or an evening drink, and one of the few places with any atmosphere out of season. Divided...
One of the better choices on this restaurant-heavy riverside street, this cluttered, narrow eatery is hospitable and cosy. A Barquinha...