Villa Pescador by Shirley Dunne

Guest accommodation

Address

404 Bovis Lakeside Quinta do LagoSee nearby area

Rooms

Book a room

For rates, enter dates/guests

    Rates provided by

    Description provided by property

    Located in Quinta do Lago, Villa Pescador by Shirley Dunne offers a heated outdoor pool. This self-catering accommodation features free WiFi.

    Surrounded by a garden with views for the lake, this air-conditioned 2-floor villa includes a double bedroom and 3 twin bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms. The living room is equipped with a fireplace, sofas, a flat-screen cable TV and a DVD player.

    Guests can prepare their own meals using the fully equipped kitchen. Alternatively, guests can visit the restaurants within 650 metres. In addition guests can visit the city of Faro, 17 km away and get to know the great variety of restaurants and bars available.

    Golf enthusiasts will find plenty of golf courses within 6 km. Forum Algarve Shopping Centre is a 20-minute drive away and Aquashow Water Park is 11 km away. Anc√£o Beach is 2.2 km away and Faro International Airport is 18 km away.

    Important information

    A prepayment deposit of 25% of the total reservation is required via bank transfer on the day of the booking. The remaining 75% is to be payed via bank transfer 60 days before arrival. The property will contact you after you book to provide any bank transfer instructions.

    A security deposit of EUR 400 is required with the final payment for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable 7 days upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.

    For outdoor pool heating there is an extra charge of EUR 230 per week.

    Please inform Villa Pescador by Shirley Dunne in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.

    Services & facilities

    • Recreation
      • Bicycle rental
    • Transport/transfers
      • Car hire
      • Airport shuttle (surcharge)
    • Wi-Fi/internet access
      • Free WiFi
    Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Lonely Planet is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.