Pinhal

Guest accommodation

Address

Rua Dos Sapateiros, Lote 56, Pinhal Velho VilamouraSee nearby area

Rooms

Book a room

For rates, enter dates/guests

Rates provided by

Description provided by property

Featuring modern architecture, this luxurious 6-bedroom villa is located in Vilamoura, within 7 km from the marina. It offers an outdoor saltwater swimming pool surrounded by a lawn area.

The large living room includes a fireplace, a dining area, sofas and a flat-screen satellite TV. It opens out to the garden area, where a foosball table is.

The kitchen matches the style of the rest of the villa, with modern appliances to prepare meals. Outdoors, in the covered terrace, a dining table, barbecue facilities, a sink and counter.

The poolside sun loungers are perfect to enjoy the Portuguese sun. Guests can enjoy an array of golf courses in the surrounding area.

Faro International Airport is 23 km from the Pinhal villa, and Boliqueime Train Station is less than 10 minutes’ driving.

Important information

Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.

If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.

After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.

Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or Paypal. Pinhal will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in by bank transfer.

Please note that a security deposit of EUR 500 will be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the villa.

Located in Vilamoura, Pinhal offers an outdoor pool. This self-catering accommodation features free WiFi. The property is 4.1 km from Falesia Beach and 4.1 km from Vilamoura Marina.

Accommodation will provide you with air conditioning, a patio and a terrace. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bath.

At Pinhal you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. The property offers free parking.

If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Oceanico Laguna Golf Course - Vilamoura (1.4 km) and Oceanico Victoria Golf Course - Vilamoura (1.5 km).Faro Airport is located 18 km away.

Services & facilities

  • Non-smoking
    • Non-smoking rooms
  • Outdoor space
    • Terrace
    • Garden
  • Transport/transfers
    • Airport shuttle (surcharge)
  • Wi-Fi/internet access
    • Free WiFi
    • WiFi
    • Internet services
  • Parking
    • Free parking
Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Lonely Planet is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.