Casa Do Campo

Guest accommodation

Address

Vale Navio - Restaurante Favinha Cx Postal 653 Z - AlbufeiraSee nearby area

Rooms

Book a room

For rates, enter dates/guests

    Rates provided by

    Description provided by property

    Set in Albufeira, Casa do Campo is 11 minutes by car from the city’s Old Town area. Including access to a swimming pool, it is a 5-minute drive from popular beaches such as Falésia and Olhos de Água.

    The apartments come with a comfortable living room and a TV. All include a private bathroom, equipped kitchen and a dining area. The units include an ample terrace with views over the surrounding area.

    The nearby Albufeira Old Town has various tourist-friendly restaurants, some of them seafront, serving everything from international dishes to traditional Portuguese meals. Guests may also choose to cook their own meals in the equipped kitchen of their apartment.

    The nearest golf course is Balaia Golf Village, a 7-minute drive from the property. Oura Beach is a 9-minute drive and has various bars in its seafront area. Another notable beach in the area is the scenic São Rafael Beach, at an 18-minute drive. Zoomarine is a 15-minute drive from the property.

    Faro International Airport is a 32-minute drive from the Casa Do Campo.

    Important information

    Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.

    Please note that a prepayment of 20% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. That payment is made by bank transfer. Casa Do Campo will contact guests with further information regarding prepayment procedures. The remaining 80% will be charged on the day of arrival.

    After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.

    Please note that guests will have to leave a damage deposit of EUR 50 in cash, upon arrival. The amount will be returned upon check-out, if no damages are found in the apartment.

    Please note that guests booking the Villa must pay a security deposit of EUR 200 for incidental charges. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.

    Final cleaning is included. A security deposit of EUR 200 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. A prepayment deposit via bank transfer is required to secure your reservation. The property will contact you after you book to provide any bank transfer instructions.

    Services & facilities

    • Family
      • Family rooms
    • Outdoor space
      • Terrace
    Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Lonely Planet is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.