Akisol Vale do Lobo Sun

Guest accommodation

Address

Aldeamento de Vale do Lobo Vale do LoboSee nearby area

Rooms

Book a room

For rates, enter dates/guests

    Rates provided by

    Description provided by property

    Located in Vale do Lobo, Akisol Vale do Lobo Sun is 700 metres from the beach. The nearest golf course is just 100 metres away and there is another one 600 metres away.

    The homes come with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with free toiletries. The living area has comfortable sofas, cable TV and views over the surroundings. Each house includes a kitchen and a dining area.

    Guests may cook their own meals in the self-catering accommodation at their disposal. The centre of Vale do Lobo is an 8-minute drive and features plenty of restaurants, where guests may taste traditional Portuguese meals.

    Vilamoura is 12 km away and has a casino, marina, beaches and several bars. Quarteira is 8 km from the property. Faro International Airport is 19 km from the Akisol Vale do Lobo Sun. An airport shuttle service is available, at a surcharge.

    Important information

    Please note that a security deposit of EUR 150 will be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the Villa.

    Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or PayPal. The property will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid until 30 days before arrival day by bank transfer or PayPal.

    Please note that not all apartments are sited in the same building.

    Cleaning and change of bed linen and towels is not included in the rate.

    Please note that the property has parking space for 2 vehicles. A security deposit of EUR 50 is required for guests using the parking.

    Services & facilities

    • Non-smoking
      • Non-smoking throughout
    • Outdoor space
      • Terrace
    • Transport/transfers
      • Airport shuttle (surcharge)
    Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Lonely Planet is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.