Villa de la Plage

Guest accommodation

Address

Urbanização da Quinta do forte são João Casa 3, Areias de São João AlbufeiraSee nearby area

Rooms

Book a room

For rates, enter dates/guests

Rates provided by

Services & facilities

  • Non-smoking
    • Non-smoking throughout
    • Non-smoking rooms
  • Outdoor space
    • Garden
  • Guest services
    • Tour desk
  • Transport/transfers
    • Airport shuttle (surcharge)
    • Car hire
  • Recreation
    • Bicycle rental
    • Cycling
  • Wi-Fi/internet access
    • Free WiFi
    • WiFi
    • Internet services
  • Parking
    • Free parking

Description provided by property

This luxury beachfront villa provides an outdoor hot tub, and a swimming pool in Praia do Alemão beach, Albufeira. Villa de la Plage offers private access to the beach and free private parking.

Featuring an elegant décor throughout, this air-conditioned 4-bedroom villa has an open-plan living/dining room with plush sofas and a flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player. It comes with a fireplace and opens out to the furnished terrace. There are 4 bathrooms and one features a hydro massage shower/bath.

The kitchen is fully equipped, and guests will find a mini-market a few metres away. Outdoors, the scenery invites guests to a barbecue and enjoying their meals while gazing at the sea.

After a dip in the pool, guests relax on a poolside sun lounger and take a shower outdoors. On the 1st floor, the outdoor hot tub provides sea and pool views. Guests are 2 minutes’ walking from beachfront restaurants/bars.

A stroll along the beach takes guests to Albufeira city centre in 15 minutes. Faro International Airport is 35 km from Villa de la Plage.

Important information

Please note that a prepayment of 40% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking and the remaining 60% will be charged 30 days before check-in. Please note that guests staying during July and August are required to pay the remaining 60% deposit up to 60 days before arrival day.This payment is made by bank transfer. Villa de la Plage will contact guests with further information.

Please note that a security deposit of EUR 1500 will be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the villa.

Heating of the pool incurs in an additional charge of 200 EUR per week.

Located in Albufeira, Villa de la Plage offers a private beach area. This self-catering accommodation features free WiFi. The property is 800 metres from Oura Beach and 900 metres from The Strip - Albufeira.

Accommodation will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. Featuring a spa bath, shared bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and a bidet. You can enjoy sea view and pool view.

At Villa de la Plage you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a mini-market. Other facilities like a tour desk are offered. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling. The property offers free parking.

If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Fisherman's Beach (1.4 km) and Old Town Square (1.7 km).Faro Airport is located 25 km away.

Image disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Lonely Planet is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.