AddressRua Da Pedra Dos Bicos AlbufeiraSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Featuring a balcony with panoramic ocean views, Bicos U is located in Albufeira. Ideal for beach-goers, the unit includes access to an outdoor swimming pool, garden and a playground.
The 2-bedroom apartment features a living room with a flat-screen TV and sofas. It includes an equipped kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Free WiFi is available.
Guests are welcome to prepare their meals in the kitchen at their disposal. There is a comfortable dining area to enjoy meals. Bicos U is located within a 7-minute drive of the historical Albufeira centre, which features bars, cafés and a wide range of restaurant options.
The nearest beach area is just 350 metres away. The renowned Falésia Beach is a 10-minute drive and is one of the most popular beaches in Portugal. Scenic São Rafael beach is a 16-minute drive away. Faro International Airport is a 38-minute drive from Bicos U. An airport shuttle service is available, at a surcharge.
Guests should inform the property of their expected arrival time in advance by using the Special Requests box when booking or by contacting the property.
After booking, guests will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or Paypal. Bicos U will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in, by bank transfer.
Please note that a deposit of EUR 250 must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection.
Please note that late arrivals are subject to the following surcharges: From 22:00 to 07:00: EUR 40 Please inform Bicos U in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Services & facilities
- Pets allowed
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Albufeira Riding Centre
On the road to Vilamoura. Offers horse rides for all ages and abilities, plus hand-led rides for kids.
Museu Municipal de Arqueologia
This small museum showcases items excavated from the municipality and surrounds (such as the castle in the village of Paderne). Pieces...
Museu de Arte Sacra
This tiny museum is housed in the beautifully restored 18th-century Chapel of San Sebastian and exhibits sacred art from surrounding...
If you want to splash out a bit but walk back to your hotel, the Dom Carlos has the best dining in town. The elegant but intimate...