AddressRua Da Pedra Dos Bicos, Lote 17 AlbufeiraSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Located in Albufeira, this unit is 350 metres from Oura Beach. Bicos 101 features access to a green garden, sun terrace and an outdoor swimming pool.
The unit has a double bedroom and a private bathroom, along with a living room which features a double sofa bed.
There is a fully equipped kitchen where guests may choose to prepare their own meals. The nearby beachfront area has several restaurants, most serving traditional fish courses.
The Albufeira Old Town is an 8-minute drive and features several restaurants, popular shops and bars. Falésia Beach is an 11-minute drive while the nearest golf course is a 6-minute drive away. Faro International Airport is a 39-minute drive away from Bicos 101.
Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Please note that late arrivals are subject to the following surcharges: From 22:00 to 07:00: EUR 40.
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or PayPal. Bicos 101 will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in, by bank transfer or PayPal.
Final cleaning is included.
Please note that a security deposit of EUR 250 must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection. Please inform Bicos 101 in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Services & facilities
- Pets allowed
- Family rooms
- Children's playground
- Snack bar
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Albufeira Riding Centre
On the road to Vilamoura. Offers horse rides for all ages and abilities, plus hand-led rides for kids.
Museu Municipal de Arqueologia
This small museum showcases items excavated from the municipality and surrounds (such as the castle in the village of Paderne). Pieces...
Museu de Arte Sacra
This tiny museum is housed in the beautifully restored 18th-century Chapel of San Sebastian and exhibits sacred art from surrounding...
If you want to splash out a bit but walk back to your hotel, the Dom Carlos has the best dining in town. The elegant but intimate...