AddressDabrowskiego St. 27A PoznanSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Soda is the famoust district in Poznan! Our rooms are with PRIVATE bathrooms, twins/doubles with TV screen, high speed free Wi-Fi and great chill out atmosphere (chill out zone with Playstation 3:).
Stay in POZnan with a great mood.
Soda hostel means a budget accommodation wit hotel standards:
- bathrooms - almost all the rooms ensuite with private bathrooms and toilet
- top quality, very comfortable mattresses
- fully equipped modern kitchen, breakfast for only 10 PLN (from 7:30 till 10:30)
- coffee machine with fresh Lavazza for only 3,50 PLN (less than 1 EUR:)
- chillout room with big tv screen, Playstation 3, newspapers and books
- high speed free Wi-Fi - in each room
- laptop for Guests' use
- lockers in each dorm
- iron, iron desk, hairdryer and washing machine
- safe deposit at the reception- with space for a laptop
- concierge service
- safety - monitoring in all the building
- all the most important places in the neigbourhood: Main Railway Station, International Trade Fairs, The Old Market, Old Brewery Shopping Mall
- city bike rental 200m from Soda (first 20 minutes for free:)
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Credit cards payments
Paying by cash you will be asked for a 50 PLN deposit (for key looses)
Check In Time: 14.00
Check Out Time: 11.00
Breakfast for free
Pets not allowed
No smoking policy on the premises
Property suitable for children
Services & facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Board games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Games Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Poznań’s original zoo, and one of the oldest in Poland. Animal lovers can breathe reasonably easily: the oldest enclosures are no longer...
Monument to the Victims of June 1956
On Plac Mickiewicza you’ll find one of Poznań's most significant memorials, which commemorates the ill-fated workers' protest of 1956 ....
Museum of Poznań June 1956
Within the grand neo-Romanesque Kaiserhaus , built from 1904 to 1910 for German Emperor Wilhelm II, this museum offers details of the...
This musical institution holds concerts at least weekly by the house symphony orchestra. Poznań also has Poland’s best boys' choir, the...
Short for Wielkopolska Zagroda (Wielkopolskan Farm), the W-Z takes its rustic theme to the limit – the building contains a re-creation...