La Guitarra Hostel Poznan
AddressAleje Karola Marcinkowskiego 20A, Poznan PoznanSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
La Guitarra Hostel Poznan is a brand new centrally located Hostel situated in antique apartment-house on courtyard of an Andersch Family Palace. This is a central location in Poznan just 200 m from the Old Market.
- Choice of fully renovated comfortable rooms with security lockers (electronic locks)
- Free continental breakfast
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free tea & coffee all day (except special price offers)
- Location in the heart of Poznan, but in silent area
- Updated calendar of gigs, events and things to do - just ask us!
- Free internet access, Wi-Fi (except special price* offers)
- Big common room with DVD player and cable TV with massive sofa for chilling out
- Fully equipped Guest Kitchen
- Big fridge for all kind of drinks
- Linen included in price
- Towels - 5 PLN
- 24 hour Reception - no curfews or lockouts
- Credit cards accepted
- Laundry facilities (small charge)
Please note we have a 48 hours cancellation policy
Hostel is located within close distance to The Old Brewery Mole (150 m); The National Museum of Poznan (70 m) and The International Fairs Area (800m) .
There are many restaurants, pubs and coffee bars around us as well.
* SPECIAL PRICE - any price which is even or smaller than 35 PLN per person per day
Plese pay attention that special prices do not include services like:
- free coffe and tea
BUT linen, and common computer usage with the internet access is assured.
Services & facilities
- Free Breakfast
- Bicycle Hire
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Linen Included
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
This river island is dominated by the monumental, double-towered Poznań Cathedral , originally built in 968. The Byzantine-style Golden...
Steam-train course in Poland, which instructs would-be drivers and gives them a chance to actually operate a train on its regular run.
Cool, contemporary cafe in which even the most bearded hipster would feel at home. Coffee ranges from Chemex brews to flat whites,...
Some Polish restaurants are finally opening for breakfast, and this sleek eatery with exposed beams above concrete floors is a top...