Bernardine Church

sights / Other

Bernardine Church information

Location
Kalisz , Poland
Address
ul Stawiszyńska 2
Something wrong?
Submit a correction

The 1607 former Bernardine Church , now owned by the Jesuits, has a spectacular interior. It is unprepossessing from the outside, but its wide nave glows with sumptuous baroque decoration. The altars and the wall paintings on the vault date from around the mid-18th century.