University of Wrocław
Found on the 1st floor of the main edifice of the University of Wrocław . Embellished with elaborate stuccowork, sculptures, paintings...
Church of the Holy Name of Jesus
The Baroque-Rococo Church university church, arguably the city’s most beautiful, was built in the 1690s on the site of the former Piast...
As the name suggests, this is student central, a traffic-cone’s throw from the main university buildings. Semi-slick décor – red leather...
Inexpensive, bustling modern take on the classic bar mleczny in a curved space with huge plate-glass windows overlooking the...
Plac Uniwersytecki 1 · interesting places nearby
University of Wrocław information
The main edifice of the University of Wrocław was built between 1728 and 1742. Enter through the grand blue and gold Rococo gate at the western end to start exploring. The university sits within the university quarter, which occupies the northernmost part of the Old Town, between the riverfront and ul Uniwersytecka.