St Mary’s Church
Behind the attractively renovated Baroque Town Hall on Darłowo’s large Rynek rises this massive brick church. Begun in the 1320s and enlarged later, it has preserved its Gothic shape pretty well. Worth special attention are the three tombs placed in the chapel under the tower. The one made of sandstone holds the ashes of King Erik, who died in Darłowo in 1459.