Pariwana Backpacker Hostels
AddressAv. Larco 189 Miraflores (Al frente del ovalo del parque Kennedy LimaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Pariwana offers top quality affordable accommodation in superb location. No matter what you get, a share or private room, you can rest assured that your stay with us will be one of exceptional comfort (leaving intact your piggy bank)
What can you get at Pariwana?
- FREE Internet access and WIFI
- FREE Breakfast served from 7am to 12m
- FREE City Map
- FREE Peru backpacker's travel map
- FREE well equipped kitchen
- FREE Linen with 2 pillows on each bed
- FREE Infussions all day (Tea, cinnamon and clove, chamomile, lemongrass, anise and coca tea)
- FREE security lockers in your room with power outlets inside (bring your padlock or buy one at reception)
- FREE Luggage store
- FREE Arcade games
- FREE Satellite TV and films
- FREE Board Games
- 24 hour reception and security
- Hot showers with great water pressure
- Laundry service available
- Book exchange
- Airport transportation available
- Friendly staff
- Restaurant with international menu and daily meals
- Funky bar with Happy Hour every night
- In house Travel Agency
- Common areas include classic games (ping-pong, foosball and frog game)
- Big terrace for you to chill-out
- Great daily activities: drinking games, poker nights, trivia nights, city tours, and much more.
-For group reservations (more than one person) in shared rooms, Pariwana doesn't warranty that the whole group will be assign on the same room. As well, we don’t warranty a room will be exclusive for group members.
- Prices above do not include IVA tax (18%). According to Law Decree number 919, article 33 in Peruvian law, foreigners travelling within Peru for less than 60 consecutive days are exonerated from paying such tax in accommodation services. If you are a foreigner, you must show both your passport and Andean Immigration Card upon check in at the hostel in order to apply for this exoneration.
Services & facilities
- Free Breakfast
- Board games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Games Room
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Ceiling Fan
- Meals available
- Airport Transfers
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Casa de Ricardo Palma
This house was the home of the Peruvian author Ricardo Palma from 1913 until his death in 1919. A listless tour is included in the price.
A cramped movie theater.
La Tiendecita Blanca
A Miraflores landmark for more than half a century, fans of Swiss cuisine will find potato röstis, fondues and a terrific selection of...