Machu Picchu Suites
AddressPichu 128 San Miguel LimaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Machu Picchu Suites is a comfortable and affordable Apartment - Hotel hidden in the heart of the district of San Miguel in Lima Peru, just steps from La Marina Avenue and Elmer Faucett Avenue.
The combination of a furnished apartment and warm atmosphere combined with hotel services is what makes the Machu Picchu Suites an excellent choice for a stay in Lima. The 'homey' atmosphere and the kitchenette each room is equipped with, makes Machu Picchu Suites a perfect solution for business traveler who requires an over night stay and for tourists and couples with their children.
Check in time: 13:00
Check out time: 12:00
Cancellation policy up to 2 days; late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night
Payment Method we accept credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club
Service charges are not . The price of service charges is 10% over the cost of each room
- Living & dining room (modulate sofas, Chairs, table, pictures, and etc).
- Fully equipped kitchen ( Refrigerator, microwave, mixer machine, dishes, dinner set, and etc.).
- Electronics:television (with cable), VCR or DVD, Stereo/CD player, Telephone, intercom . (Also iron & ironing board).
- Bathroom (cold and hot water). -
- Free clean of the rooms, but each apartment have its own utensils of cleaning, if yourself want to make the cleaning of your apartment.
- Laundry service and garage are optionals, they have additional cost.- Internet: Each apartment has connection to high speed internet (ADSL).
Services & facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Free Breakfast
- Cable TV
- Laundry Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Luggage Storage
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Airport Transfers
- Shuttle Bus
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
In an 18th-century viceroy’s mansion, this museum offers one of the largest, best-presented displays of ceramics in Lima. Founded by...
Museo Nacional de Antropología, Arqueología e Historía del Perú
Trace the history of Peru from the pre-ceramic period to the early republic. Displays include the famous Raimondi Stela, a 2.1m Chavín...