Happy Up Here Guesthouse
AddressCalle Boccioni 245 San Borja LimaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Hello everybody and welcome to our brand new Guest house!
Happy Up Here Guesthouse is an unusual place where a property style accommodation awaits you with the cozy and friendly atmosphere of your mate's house. Our small and chillin' guest house, located in the most ecological area of Lima, is the perfect spot to rest and relax during the time you spend in the city. We offer not only a budget accommodation with all the needed services, but also a peaceful and alternative place to stop in.
Our alternative guesthouse offers you:
- Airport and bus station pickup service on demand (look for the Specials);
- Info about what this city can offer you 24/7 with good recommendations to fit your pocket and taste;
- Tour Planning! (what's this? you might say. Well, it's pretty simple: once you book us, you can send us an e-mail about the activities you want to do in the city, and we'll give you the best options, from 0 budget tourism to premium tours around the city, action, adventure, romance... just name your interest and the time you want to spend on it, we'll give you a good pack of options to fit your needs for free);
- A warm welcome as in your friend's house and the independence you can have at home;
- Unlimited cups of free coffee or tea as you're chillin' in one of our comfy sofas in the common area;
- A top notch Pisco Sour served in our mini bar and a 'first aid bar' filled with everything you need;
- Delicious and original meals based on Peruvian and international cuisine on our menu;
- Books exchange;
- Internet cafe;
- Free WiFi all over the place;
- Kitchen usage;
- Hair dryer;
- Laundry service;
- 24/7 check in;
- and all the stuff any proper property should offer.
check in: anytime
check out: 11:30
credit cards accepted (Online Payment prior to arrival - Visa and Mastercard)
cancellation policy: 48 hours
Services & facilities
- Board games
- Breakfast Included
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
Interesting places nearby
Museo de la Nación
A brutalist concrete tower houses the catch-all Museo de la Nación, which provides a cursory overview of Peru’s civilizations, from...
Recommended for top-end touring and custom itineraries throughout the Andes.
Rainbow Peruvian Tours
Gay-owned tour agency based in Lima, with a multilingual website.
Jockey Club of Peru
Located at the junction of the Panamericana Sur and Av Javier Prado, the horse track has races three to four days a week.
El Verídico de Fidel
Not just a cevichería but a place of pilgrimage, this hole-in-the-wall across from the Alianza Lima stadium is renowned for its leche...