Visit Oslo Pass
Visit Oslo Pass information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
The easiest and most inexpensive way to experience Oslo! The Oslo Pass lets you devote your entire trip to activities without the hassle of booking and buying.
The Oslo Pass gives you free entry to 36 museums and attractions, free travel on all public transport within zone two, free parking in all Oslo municipal car parks, free entry to indoor and outdoor swimming pools, free Mini Cruise Hop on – Hop off (only incl. in 72h pass for adults and children), free guided walks, discounts on sightseeing, TusenFryd Amusement Park, ski rental, and special offers in restaurants, shops, and leisure venues.You decide whether you want a card that is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours. The card is valid from the time you write Date, Month and Time with a ballpoint pen in the space provided. From that point on, it is valid for the number of hours indicated on it. Along with the Oslo Pass, you will receive a booklet, describing all the benefits for Oslo Pass holders. Oslo Passes for children (from 4 to 15 years old incl.) and seniors (from 67 years) are available at reduced rates. The Pass is valid in all attractions that are described in the Oslo Pass booklet and entitles you to an unlimited travel by metro, bus, tram, local trains and on the ferry boats to the islands in the inner Oslo fjord. Experience Oslo at its best!
- Visit oslo pass and handbook
- Free travel on public transport
- Discounts on shopping and food
- Free parking at municipal car parks
- Free admission to 33 museums and attractions
- Discounts on a variety of cultural and sightseeing attractions
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- The discounted pass for children and seniors does not incl. free public parking, and the 72 hours oslo pass for seniors does not incl. the free mini cruise hop on-hop off.