Jul 23, 2009 7:38:20 AM
Travel on a shoestring
It takes more than hard times to keep a healthy wanderlust down, and our travel community is full of canny advice to keep you on the road for less - even in famously wallet-draining destinations. What’s your favourite penny-saving tip?
Advice from our authors - add your own tips!
- Las Vegas on a shoestring
- Madrid on a shoestring
- Riviera Maya on a shoestring
- Nepal on a shoestring
- Rio on a shoestring
- Tokyo on a shoestring
- Venice on a shoestring
Advice from our community - join the discussions
Some hot topics:
- Should you book-keep as you travel or wing it?
- Europe for the first time on a budget
- Hostel or cheap hotel?
- Free stuff in San Diego
- Would you sleep in a station just to save money?
- Free wi-fi in Barcelona
- Affordable Australia
- Accommodation in the Bahamas that won’t bust the bank
Eating for free all over the world - this Group’s got a vision of locals making a meal for overseas visitors. We like it!