Southern Cross Country Westbound
All content by G Adventures
Can one 23-day trip define the elusive essence of a complex nation with centuries of incredible history? Probably not, but it’d be a blast to try, no? Designed specifically for curious travellers with a passion for real experiences and lots of time, this adventure takes you from the busy streets of NYC to the shores of San Francisco Bay, with just about every shade of Americana thrown in along the way: Philly steaks, Lincoln, Music City USA, the French Quarter, Tex-Mex, Yosemite, the Vegas Strip… forget e pluribus unum; America’s real motto is “go big or go home.”
- Getting wild in San Francisco and Las Vegas.
- Embracing nature in Monument Valley.
- Yosemite and Mesa Verde.
- Facing America’s history in Washington.
- Feeling the beat in Memphis and Nashville.
- Watching bats at Carlsbad Caverns and the sunset at the Grand Canyon.
Entrance fees to all National Parks with hiking and walking excursions. Orientation tours of San Francisco, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Washington DC and New York, visit to Arlington Cemetery.
Group Size Notes
Max 13, avg 10.
16 breakfasts, 15 lunches, 12 dinners.
Allow USD175-200 for meals not included.
Air conditioned private touring van
Centrally located hotel (6 nts), participation camping (16 nts).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501