Napa Valley Active Escape
All content by G Adventures
Yesterday you kayaked through picture-perfect valleys, now your bike’s leaning against a tree while we unpack your picnic lunch and drink in the views. Napa Valley may be synonymous with good grapes but it’s the stunning scenery that sets it apart. So get ready to pedal, paddle and hike your way through the vineyards and wilderness of Wine Country, USA on an adventure that will keep you active, sampling local delicacies and maybe even a bit tipsy. Indulge in wine tastings, take in options like horseback riding or hot air balloons, and spend your nights in comfortable hotels. Like a full-bodied Napa vintage, this trip is sure to please.
- Getting off the beaten path in Napa Valley.
- Kayaking against a backdrop of redwoods in Sonoma.
- Sipping stellar vino at charming wineries.
- Savouring picnics with local produce—and a view.
Hiking excursions. Kayaking on Russian River. Korbel Champagne Cellars. Wine tastings in Napa Valley. Scenic picnic lunches. Bike tours of San Fran and the Napa Valley. Park entrance fees, kayaking against a backdrop of Redwoods in Russian River.
Group Size Notes
Max 12, avg 10.
5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners.
Allow USD100-125 for meals not included.
Air-conditioned private touring van, kayak, hiking, bicycle
Comfort hotels (5 nts)
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501