San Francisco to New Orleans Road Trip
All content by G Adventures
Bridging two iconic cities, this is a road trip that features amazing national parks, quirky landmarks and the spirit of America. Learn about Navajo culture, play the odds in Vegas, bask in genuine southern hospitality and get your cowboy on in Texas. Centrally located hotels in the cities and campsites in the wilderness keep you in the heart of the action no matter where you are. With so much heart and soul and so much to see and do on the road to New Orleans, don’t leave your heart in San Francisco because you’re going to need it.
- Strolling the hills of San Francisco.
- Catching a sunset at the Grand Canyon.
- Marvelling at cliff dwellings in Mesa Verde.
- Feeling the heat in Death Valley.
- Rolling the dice in Las Vegas.
- Searching for wildlife in Yosemite.
Entrance fees to all National Parks with hiking and walking excursions. Orientation tours of San Francisco, Las Vegas and New Orleans, guided tour of the cliff dwellings in Mesa Verde, pizza dinner at the grand canyon, ranger guided cave tour in Carlsbad
Group Size Notes
Max 13, avg 10.
11 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 9 dinners.
Allow USD100-125 for meals not included.
Air-conditioned private touring van, walking
Hotels (4 nts), participation camping (11 nts).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501