New York to Chicago
All content by G Adventures
The Big Apple, Finger Lakes, a Windy City and some waterfalls that are so famous they don’t need a nickname—welcome to the most jam-packed week-long road trip in America. Experience skyscrapers, music and street life in two of the coolest cities in the US and breathe in the fresh air in upstate New York. We’ll throw in Niagara Falls for good measure. You’ll stay in the heart of the cities, and camping will keep you snug in the region's wild heart. Quick and affordable—how’s that for a great deal?
- Sightseeing in New York City.
- Getting wet on the Maid of the Mist at Niagara Falls.
- Revelling in the beauty of the Finger Lakes.
- Sampling Chicago-style pizza.
Entrance fees to all State Parks. Orientation tours of New York City and Chicago. Maid of the Mist Tour in Niagara Falls,
Group Size Notes
Max 13, avg 10.
4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners.
Allow USD60-80 for meals not included.
Air-conditioned private touring van
Hotel (1 nt), hostel (1 nt), participation camping (4 nts).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501