Best of the West
All content by G Adventures
Skyscrapers, sequoias and impossibly big skies await you in America’s West. This 15-day tour through the urban and natural wonders of California, Arizona and Nevada is perfect for travellers who want to inject a little downtown energy into their out-of-town escapes. In the cities, you’ll traverse the concrete jungle by day with an expert CEO and overnight in centrally located hotels. Elsewhere, you’ll get the chance to marvel at the grandeur of the Grand Canyon and bike in the Yosemite Valley before tucking into a barbeque dinner and camping under the stars. This is no dream; it’s the West like you’ve never seen it before.
- Stargazing in Los Angeles.
- Marvelling at a Grand Canyon sunset.
- Getting your kicks on Route 66.
- Breaking a sweat in Death Valley.
- Taking a chance in Las Vegas.
- Camping under the stars.
- Hiking in Yosemite.
- Embracing the laidback spirit of California's coast.
Entrance fees to all National and State Parks with hiking and walking excursions. Orientation tours of Las Vegas, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Entrance fee to Montezuma Castle. Sunset pizza at the rim in Grand Canyon. Explore route 66. Visit Mono Lake and walk among tufas. Drive California's scenic Highway Nr.1 including Monterey and Big Sur.
Group Size Notes
Max 13, avg 10.
7 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 7 dinners.
Allow USD150-175 for meals not included.
Air-conditioned private touring van
Hotels (7 nts), participation camping (7 nts).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501