Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Tour description provided by Viator
While you're visiting Niagara Falls, take a morning tour of the spectacular attractions on the Canadian side of the falls. Highlights include an exhilarating ride aboard the famous Maid of the Mist boat at the base of the majestic Horseshoe Falls, and a trip up Skylon Tower for a birds eye view of the Niagara region.
The wet and wild cruise aboard the Maid of the Mist boat is legendary and operates seasonally (mid May to October)*. Outside the season you can take an amazing close-up "Journey Behind the Falls" to stand in the mist behind the thundering Horseshoe Falls.
Other highlights on the Niagara Falls tour include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock House, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Harry Oakes Gardens, Upper Canadian Rapids, Lower Niagara River and Gorge, and the Mighty Whirlpool.
Please Note: This tour departs from Niagara Falls only, and is not available from Toronto.
*Operating dates of the Maid of the Mist are approximate and dependent on winter/ice conditions
- Maid of the mist boat ride* (early may- late october)
- Journey behind the falls* (replaces maid of the mist during the off-season)
- Return trip up skylon tower
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Free parking at niagara falls welcome center
What isn't included
- Transportation to/from toronto and buffalo hotels
- Gratuities (optional)