Niagara Falls American-Side Tour with Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Tour description provided by Viator
During your time in Niagara Falls, take a tour of the American side of the spectacular falls. Highlights include a walking adventure along the incomparable Cave of the Winds and an exciting cruise to the base of Horsehoe Falls on the famous Maid of the Mist. Ride in an elevator to the bottom of Niagara Gorge and before ascending Prospect Observation Tower for a view from above.
A glass elevator takes you deep into Niagara Gorge where you can get as close as 20 ft from the falls on the Cave of Winds trip. Are you brave enough to stand on Hurricane Deck? Ascend to the extended viewing deck of the Prospect Observation Tower and let Niagara's mist kiss your cheek. Don a souvenir raincoat and hop aboard the world famous Maid of the Mist boat ride. Sail past the American and Bridal Veil Falls before coming to a dramatic stop inside the mouth of the roaring Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
This tour is seasonal and operates from May through to October.
- Hotel pick up and drop off to/from niagara falls, ontario and niagara falls, new york
- Free parking at the niagara falls welcome center
- Maid of the mist boat ride (early may- late october)*
- The niagara legends of adventure movie (replaces the maid of the mist boat ride during the off-season)*
- Admission to cave of the winds
- Prospect point observation tower
- Admission to thunder theater
What isn't included
- Transportation to/from toronto or buffalo hotels
- Gratuities (optional)