Southern Glacier Experience Helicopter Flight from Queenstown
Southern Glacier Experience Helicopter Flight from Queenstown information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Soar over the majestic Southern Alps on a 50-minute breathtaking helicopter flight from Queenstown.
Discover the mystery of Lake Wakatipu's northern shores, before experiencing a snow landing on the distinctive Jura Glacier. Stand in snow surrounded by high mountain peaks and bush covered valleys as you admire unparalleled views of Mount Aspiring and the mighty Rees and Dart River valleys.
With its ability to hover, land and provide access to some of New Zealand's most remote areas, a helicopter is the ideal choice for sightseeing that will take you up close to towering peaks, crevasse filled glaciers and sparkling waterways.
Learn about the stunning landscape as your professional pilot delivers an informative commentary en route.
- Hotel pick up and drop off from centrally located queenstown hotels
- 50-minute helicopter flight
- Snow landing
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Professionally trained pilots have specific experience flying in new zealand's alpine environment
- New zealand's goods and services tax (gst)
What isn't included
- Food and drinks