Christchurch Sheep Farm Visit
Tour description provided by Viator
Travel 30-minutes from Christchurch into the heart of Canterbury's sheep farm land on this tour.
Visit one of three working sheep farms all set in tranquil and picturesque locations. Enjoy the experience of watching sheep dogs work, rounding up the flock and penning them for you to touch, examine and photograph. A shearing demonstration has been arranged and if you wish, you can have a go too! There are many other sheep farm activities for you to witness and enjoy, such as feeding the animals. Morning or afternoon tea will be provided.
Why not combine your sheep farm visit with another Christchurch attraction:
- Winery Visit - On your return from the sheep farm, choose to include a visit to one of Canterbury's largest vineyards. Enjoy a short tour of the winery followed by a tasting of the various vintages.
- Jet Boating Tour - After the sheep farm visit, choose to enjoy one of the most exhilarating and scenically spectacular jetboat rides available in New Zealand. Jetboat the Waimakariri River Gorge through the foothills of the Southern Alps with breathtaking views of rugged snow-capped mountains. .
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Sheep farm tour, with either morning or afternoon tea
- Winery visit and tasting (If option selected at time of booking)
- Jet Boat Ride (if option selected at time of booking)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)