Auckland Harbour Lunch Cruise
Auckland Harbour Lunch Cruise information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Enjoy a relaxing 1.5-hour lunch cruise on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour aboard a 50 foot yacht while taking in the iconic sights of Auckland.
As the Captain welcomes you on board the 50 foot yacht he will take you through a brief introduction of the cruise accompanied by a safety briefing. Upon departure the yacht motors through Auckland's Viaduct Harbour where you are served your freshly made picnic box lunch and in wet weather yachts may travel to Westhaven Marina for lunch.
Enjoy a drink from the ships bar and listen to an informative commentary on the history of the area, the Americas Cup bases and many different types of vessels of interest within the area. Once you have enjoyed your lunch the crew then sets sail to cruise Auckland's beautiful Waitemata Harbour. You have the option of helping the crew sail the yacht or just sit back relax and listen to an informative commentary on the sights of Auckland.
Picnic lunch includes the following options:
- Freshly baked baguette filled with chicken, mature cheddar cheese and Dijon mustard
- Vegetarian baguette filled with char-grilled jingle bell peppers, aubergine, fresh basil, rocket and Fiddlers Hill goats cheese whip
- Double chocolate brownie
- Apple or Peer (fruit in season)
- 1.5-hour cruise on auckland's waitemata harbour aboard a 50 foot yacht
- Picnic box lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Use of windproof and waterproof jackets
What isn't included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks - fully licensed cash bar on board