AddressCorner of Reverend Michael Scott Street & Sam Nujoma Drive WindhoekSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Services & facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Children's playground
- Concierge service
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (buffet)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Internet services
Description provided by property
Featuring a rooftop pool with panoramic Windhoek views, 5-star Windhoek Hilton has a spa offering massages overlooking the surrounding countryside. Most of the spacious rooms and suites have city views.
Stylishly decorated, each air-conditioned room includes a minibar, free weekday newspaper and work area. Some have a private garden and the suites have a separate lounge. A rainfall shower is provided in each private bathroom.
Fine dining Ekipa Restaurant has regular show cooking of Namibian specialities, while D’Vine Restaurant has a Chef’s Table and exclusive wines. Overlooking Windhoek are 3 bars, one beside the pool, which provide a range of drinks and snacks.
The fitness centre with far-reaching views and the business centre are open 24 hours. Zoo Park is 7 minutes’ walk away, and the National Botanical Gardens are within a 12-minute walk. The Namib Desert is a 1-hour drive away.
Located in the city centre, Hilton Windhoek is a 40-minute drive from Windhoek International Airport.
From Windhoek’s Hosea Kutako International Airport:
- Turn right into the B6 and follow the road into Windhoek. - This becomes Sam Nujoma Drive. - Continue through Klein Windhoek crossing Nelson Mandela and Robert Mugabe Avenue. - On approaching Windhoek city center, you will clearly see the Hilton Hotel situated on your right, on the corner of Reverend Michael Scott Street & Sam Nujoma Drive as well as Independence avenue. - The distance is approximately 42km’s from Hosea Kutako International Airport and driving time is approximately 35 minutes.
From Cape Town Airport:
- Continue onto the N1. - Take the N7 northwards towards Namibia which will merge onto the B1 after approximately 670 km, on entering Namibia at the border. - Continue on the B1 for approximately 800 km’s before turning right onto John Meinert Street. - After 200m take the first left turning onto Mandume Ndemufayo Street. - Mandume turns right and becomes Bahnhoff Street. - Continue for approximately 300m and turn left at Independence Avenue where you will see Hilton Windhoek.
- Continue onto the A2 for about 750 km’s. - Then continue onto the A3 entering Namibia for another 60 km’s. - Turn onto the B6 and continue on this road until turning right at Sam Nujoma Drive. - Continue for 4 km’s and turn right at Robert Mugabe Avenue then left at Bahnhoff Street. - After driving approximately 200m take the first right turn onto Independence Avenue.
Interesting places nearby
Windhoek’s first German primary school was built in 1908, and opened the following year with a class size of 74 students. Notice the...
National Museum of Namibia
There is an excellent display on Namibia’s independence at the country’s historical museum, which provides some enlightening context to...
Windhoek’s best-recognised landmark, and something of an unofficial symbol of the city, this German Lutheran church stands on a traffic...
Offering up a little bit of Havana, Namibian-style, El Cubano reopened in 2012 in the basement of the Hilton Hotel. It’s the capital’s...
You can shop for handicrafts here and get a bite at the same time from the busy little kitchen which churns out decent fuel, such as...