Danrig Danjaalin Khiid
This monastery was built around 1840 and was once very active. It contained three northern temples and four southern temples, but less than half the 800 monks could be accommodated at one time, so most had to pray outside. It was closed in 1937. The monastery reopened in 1990 and has two small temples where about a dozen monks worship.