- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about Mexico.
This branch covers travel to and around Mexico.
Here are some tips to help you find the information you want and need:
1. Research before asking a question. It will help you get better, more detailed and useful answers from the community if you've already done some homework. It's also polite. The community is here to help, but we're not your personal search engine. Invest some preliminary time and we'll help you fill in the gaps.
2. Explore Lonely Planet's Destinations online, which has a…
I am interested in making Spring Break in Cancun for next year.
Can anyone tell me the best dates to go? I believe there is also a music festival called Inception Fest which I am interested in attending.
Any hotel recommendations or tips for this holiday would be greatly appreciated also.
I'm thinking of booking a weekend in Oaxaca with a group I found on Facebook called Hangout Mexico (it says it's through the Erasmus program)they are based out of Mexico City in Condesa, but I haven't been able to find much information on it or any reviews. Has anyone used this company before? Would you recommend it?
I'm trying to research how to get from (I'm assuming the "new"/central?- I actually really don't know which bus station I'll be arriving...) bus station in Guadalajara to Ajijic using public transportation. A lot of the info I'm finding online is outdated (a post from 2008/2010...) or unclear. I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I will be arriving via Primera Plus (from Melaque) into Guadalajara on a Sunday 2:15pm and would like to get to Ajijic. My air bnb host gave me the…
My partner and I are travelling to Mexico for the 1st time .
We're starting off in Mexico City . Is 4 days enough or too long ? We want to go to San Cristobel , Oaxaca , and then not sure - Chichen Itza ? We're not sure where to go or which way is the best route to take . We need to leave from Mexico City as flying on to Los Angeles on the 10th Jan .
So 15 days all up in Mexico .
Any tips for us would be hugely appreciated .
I will be spending a number of days in Comitan and I am looking for a recommendation for a local travel agency that can help arrange trips to Lagos de Montebello and El Chiffon. Muchisimas Gracias!
Hi I'm taking a bus from San Francisco - San Diego -Los Mochis
and have the following question regarding the simcard,
Since i'm planning to stay in Mexico for a month, any advise on the simcard ?
I heard TelCel is very good , but is it the same company as T-mobile, can I give them in San Diego Greyhound Station/ Los Mochis Greyhound Station or even in San Francisco ? what what is the price range for unlimited data
thank you very much