- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about Mexico.
- Get to…
This branch covers travel to and around Mexico.
Here are some tips to help you find the information you want and need:
1. Research before asking a question. It will help you get better, more detailed and useful answers from the community if you've already done some homework. It's also polite. The community is here to help, but we're not your personal search engine. Invest some preliminary time and we'll help you fill in the gaps.
2. Explore Lonely Planet's Destinations online, which has a…
I am returning to Hidalgo state and am heading to the Hacienda San Migel Regla that I first visited almost 17 years ago :) I was looking at the photos on Google maps and among other photos of Hidalgo State found few of Mineral del Chico and Parque Nacional del Chico. It has been almost on my way few times and I've considered it for a while but somehow I have never made a detour to get there. Perhaps, this is the time.
I did a quick search here and turns out Chicos so far escaped not…
I am renting from a real slumlord here in Mazatlan on stone island. The only reason we put up with him is because we love the relative privacy. our wonderful outdoor kitchen, our neighbors and the massive foliage in our yard. This is our third time renting from him and we are done. The ceiling fan doesn't work...he replaced it with 2 floor fans which are basically useless. The back door screen rotted off its hinges. We offered to fix the door, all we wanted was to borrow a chisel. Even tho he…
Been Roming around the coast for two weeks with not her few weeks to go
Some comments on local food:
A pepperoni pizza is NOT a pepperoni pizza if it is a cheese pizza with slices of hot dogs on it....even if it costs $20 US in a Nice restaurant
For the first time ever in Mexico , we sat down t a table at a typical sidewalk restaurant in Huatalco and we were told we needed a Reservation! Place is near the ADO bus station.
Have filleted many fish and don't know how anyone can produce a…
Two years ago in puerto Escondido, we found a Friendly unusual dog ...described it on this site then as a short hair with leopard /jaguar spots ad a tail with rings like a raccoon.
We are back in PE and thought if we found the dog we might get it back t US and breed it with my novias German Shepard . If Noah could develop the Labrador-doodle on his ark, we can make a German Leopard!
So far we have talked to locals who have seen the dog on the beach, but we have not seen it again. We did see…