AddressMina 511 Centro Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca. OaxacaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Located at the town centre (markets zone). This is a clean, safe, affordable and no-party hostel. With double-size beds mostly, no bunk beds!!!
We offer... Basically, clean, cheap, safe and quiet lodging!:
At El Quijote you get:
- Wide and comfy beds. Spic and span floors, walls and bathrooms.
- Free unlimited WiFi. Free Internet (1/4 hr. daily). More time needed? a fee applies. Please, consider ciber-cafes near the hostel.
- Hot showers (24/7).
- Two minute walk to central market, Periferico Bus Terminal, Segunda Clase Bus Terminal, five minutes to the Zocalo central square. Location & map here.
- Total security, with locked front gate. Free personal lockers (dormitory, small bags), free safe-boxes (private rooms)..
- Smoker's friendly chill out upstairs terrace. DVD setup in lobby. Piano, guitar.
- Personalized service from helpful and corteus owner.
- Tours to Monte Alban, Mitla, etc. Information here.
- Check out 11 am, check-in noon, 10:30 pm curfew.
(!) We do not offer... sorry!!!:
- We do NOT offer breakfasts.
- We do NOT offer party or any noisy activities.
Rest well and enjoy Oaxaca!
Services & facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Security Lockers
- Internet Access
Bicicletas Pedro Martínez
This friendly team headed by Mexican Olympic cyclist Pedro Martínez offers mostly off-road rides (and some great day walks) amid some of...
Iglesia de La Compañía
Finely carved facades adorn the colonial Iglesia de La Compañía.
Museo del Palacio
The Palacio de Gobierno on the south side of the Zócalo houses the interactive Museo del Palacio, whose main displays, with a primarily...
Cuish is officially an expendio (drink retailer) rather than a bar, but it has a quaint, narrow bar anyway and will happily let you...
Mercado 20 de Noviembre
Dozens of good, clean comedores inside this large market serve up tasty, traditional Oaxacan and Mexican staples. The biggest treat for...