- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about Mexico.
This branch covers travel to and around Mexico.
Here are some tips to help you find the information you want and need:
1. Research before asking a question. It will help you get better, more detailed and useful answers from the community if you've already done some homework. It's also polite. The community is here to help, but we're not your personal search engine. Invest some preliminary time and we'll help you fill in the gaps.
2. Explore Lonely Planet's Destinations online, which has a…
Hola, que onda?!
I'm looking for anyone with experience with the CEPE Spanish for foreigners program at UNAM or any similar intensive Spanish program for various levels in Mexico. I'm at an intermediate level and the UNAM course appeals to me because I'd have the opportunity to test into an appropriate level, it seems to have a great reputation, I'd love to live in Coyoacán for six weeks, and the price is right. I saw someone asking a similar question about a year ago here but that thread has…
Has anyone taken the bus from Mx to USA lately? What were your experiences on both sides of border?
I am taking Turimex primera case bus next week to Laredo was wondering if anyone had experience. I will post mine afterwards.
I'm heading off to DF on Monday - my first time in Mexico.
I've been following these pages for a few months now and really appreciate all the comments. I feel prepared and excited so a big "thank you" to all those who have given feedback. Can't wait to get away from the dreadful London weather!!
I'm still struggling with the language but I know how to order a beer!
I need a place to stay in Oaxaca for three adults. If you recommend a hostel or other accommodation in Oaxaca that is near the city center, clean, not noisy, and reasonably priced, please let me know. One large room for all three of us is fine.
I would also like to find a guide for a one day - could include an overnight - to a jungle area.
Thank you for your help with this.
We are thinking of flying out of Tijuana, using a shuttle from San Diego to get to the TJ airport. I can't find a recent posting on this. Could someone who has used the shuttle give us a few tips/advice?