- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about Mexico.
This branch covers travel to and around Mexico.
Here are some tips to help you find the information you want and need:
1. Research before asking a question. It will help you get better, more detailed and useful answers from the community if you've already done some homework. It's also polite. The community is here to help, but we're not your personal search engine. Invest some preliminary time and we'll help you fill in the gaps.
2. Explore Lonely Planet's Destinations online, which has a…
I've done some searches on these forums for minivans and some old information stated that they leave from Arista #116 in Oaxaca and take approximately 6 hours to get to Puerto Escondido... what I'm hoping for is to confirm that this information is still valid (or if there are other companies going from somewhere else), and an approximately pricing? I've seen pricing quoted anywhere between 130 and 400 peso (depending on the age of the information).
Also, I believe some Dimenhidrinato…
Planning to fly to Cancun from UK with cheap charter flight and then thinking of going to Puerto Morelos in Feb next year.
I know its a fishing town but is the beach a "swim" beach with clear water and is there seaweed?
OR should we got to Isla Mujeres. OR somewhere else?
Idealy we want a small guest house on the beach, nice clear water to swim / snorkle in, nearby beach bar and beach loungers with sunshade..Also a reccomendation for a local car hire firm and nearby quiet cenotes. any thoughts of…
I am a Canadian moving to Guatemala City and I am looking to join a group driving through Mexico to Guatemala City sometime in late September or early October 2016. I figure safety in numbers eh. :)
Thanks a bunch,
I've searched this topic and although there are some similar questions, I'd really appreciate some help on this.
My husband and I fly into Mexico City on 10th Dec really early and have booked 4 nights accommodation there. On the 5th day we are planning on taking an early bus to Oaxaca and currently are planning 3 nights there.
The next bit is where I'd like your help.
We fly out of Cancun very early on the 23rd December so will probably need one night there (although don't actually…
we will be in PVR for a day on a cruise---have been to the city quite a few times----can someone recommend a small village up in the hills that would be accessible by bus---would be great if it were about an hour out of town and have a church, pub , town square ect.---thanks for your help
Interesting in surfing in Baja Mexico over Thanksgiving.
Anyone can tell me if this is ok location for a beginner surfer? I have seen videos and it seems like it is for more experienced surfing.
I'm going to Mexico at the first of October for about 2-3 month. I would like to work, travel and also visit a Spanish school there. My question is, is it easy to find jobs/work locally? And maybe someone also have special tipps or can recommend me places where I could find work?
Thanks for you're answer! :)
Can anyone recommend a good Spanish school or teacher in or near Mexico City (eg. Guanajuato, Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta)?
I speak basically no Spanish (I am working my way through a Spanish language app before I go) so I'm looking for somewhere where I can get about a weeks worth of intensive beginner level lessons to start off.