- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about Mexico.
This branch covers travel to and around Mexico.
Here are some tips to help you find the information you want and need:
1. Research before asking a question. It will help you get better, more detailed and useful answers from the community if you've already done some homework. It's also polite. The community is here to help, but we're not your personal search engine. Invest some preliminary time and we'll help you fill in the gaps.
2. Explore Lonely Planet's Destinations online, which has a…
I just got news I have to make an urgent business trip to Chetumal within 2 weeks tops. I still do not know which date I have to go there but that I have to specifically go there which sucks because I was expecting to go to Cancun instead that has better plane connections but I have no other choice. Two things to know:
1- I heard the ado from pdc to chetumal takes around 3 hours is this correct? I have to rhn errands in pdc and houht if my business stuff goes well I could try to buy a 1 way…