- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about Mexico.
This branch covers travel to and around Mexico.
Here are some tips to help you find the information you want and need:
1. Research before asking a question. It will help you get better, more detailed and useful answers from the community if you've already done some homework. It's also polite. The community is here to help, but we're not your personal search engine. Invest some preliminary time and we'll help you fill in the gaps.
2. Explore Lonely Planet's Destinations online, which has a…
I'd like to do the 4-day Pueblos Mancomunados trek, but ideally w/o a guide (or if necessay hiring a guide here and there along the way). I'm fluent in Spanish, French and German l. If anybody wanted to join that would be cool.
I just got news I have to make an urgent business trip to Chetumal within 2 weeks tops. I still do not know which date I have to go there but that I have to specifically go there which sucks because I was expecting to go to Cancun instead that has better plane connections but I have no other choice. Two things to know:
1- I heard the ado from pdc to chetumal takes around 3 hours is this correct? I have to rhn errands in pdc and houht if my business stuff goes well I could try to buy a 1 way…
Some changes going on at the border for pedestrians. There is now an east & west crossing. The east side is a temporary pedestrian walkway on the north side of the tijuana river bridge. It's a long long walk west along the TJ river. At the end of which is a new terminal with no waiting time today. .July 18. Once thru customs which didn't even want to look at my passport there is a bus stop for 907 mts that takes passengers to the trolley station.
I picked up my tramadol 100 capsules which…
me and my girlfriend are planning a 25-day trip to Mexico.
I'd really appreciate any feedback/suggestion on the itinerary we have came up with.
Here some useful info first...
We are flying in and out Cancun, we're on a budget (70 eur/1500mxn per day for both of us).
We are in our early 20, we are not very interested in museums but we're excited about maya ruins, snorkeling and everything that is somewhat wild/thrilling/stimulating (jungle, seeing turtles, swimming with sharks are good…
Im going to Mexico with a couple of frinds from the 28th of December til 6th of January and we dont want to spend it in DF or in big parties, this year, for a change, we want a quite but fun NYE, so do you guys know any beatiful, small town to spend a great and very Mexican new years?
Thanks a lot!
Noticed that all of the hotels in Zipolite are full the first week of Feb 2017. Having another Nudist Convention? We were unaware of the Nudist Convention in 2016 and could not get a room until after Nudist convention was over. No one in Huatulco or PE knew about the 2016 Convention and we were caught by surprise when trying to get a room.