About meIn the second half of 2005 I decided to quit my job, after having sold my house. I started traveling the world and set foot on all continents. In 2009 I visited Mali for the first time and kept on coming back. I now live a fair part of the year in Ségou, where I run a travel agency specialised in tailor-made and small-scale group journeys through Mali, Burkina Faso, Togo and Benin.
- Country Mali
- Twitter papillonreizen
- Skype Name papillonreizen
- Top tips for safety online
- Languages Nederlands, Deutsch, English, Français, pocito Español, doni doni Bambara
- Favourite Places Mali, Greenland, Norway
- Interests traveling, writing, cooking, reading
Lonely Planet is not responsible for communications on Twitter or Skype
Twitter and Skype have separate terms and conditions which apply to use of those services.