I’ve lived in Novosbirsk, Western Siberia, Russia all my life.
I’ve loved traveling since I was 8, when my dad took me to te mountains to ski. I fell in love with the feeling of going places. I can’t say I travel all the time, but I’ve chosen a job that has to do with travel. I’m an English-Russian, German-Russian translator, interpreter and tour guide in Novosibirsk and surroundings. I have two sons and we have been traveling together with the family since my younger son was two years old.
I have two blogs. My personal one is: [Link Removed] which is about my own travels and my job, and [Link Removed] which is one of the series of blogs, devoted to a certain geographical area.
- Country Russian Federation
- Gender Female
- Skype Name olgatkachenko77
- Top tips for safety online
- Languages English, German, Russian
- Favourite Places Altai (Russia), the Alps
- Interests Travel in general, hiking, travel with children, eco-travel
Lonely Planet is not responsible for communications on Twitter or Skype
Twitter and Skype have separate terms and conditions which apply to use of those services.