Fall in love with some of Asia’s most beautiful islands in Malaysia. White sands and crystalline waters seem like a postcard picture magically come to life. All around the Peninsular, islands and divine beaches dot the map while East Malaysia on the northern edge of Borneo boasts some of the most pristine and secluded island getaways in the region.
Learn more about Malaysia Islands here with us. All travellers welcome to share their experience and opinion.
- Full Name Malaysia Islands
- Country Malaysia
- Twitter @magicsaran
- Top tips for safety online
- Languages English, Spanish, French, Russia, Indonesian, Malay, Tamil
- Favourite Places Mabul Island, Sipadan Island, Redang Island, Lankayan Island, Rawa Island, Tinggi Island and Perhentian Island
- Interests Islands of Malaysia, Water Bungalows
Lonely Planet is not responsible for communications on Twitter or Skype
Twitter and Skype have separate terms and conditions which apply to use of those services.