Some facts about me:
- I’m from the San Francisco Bay Area, which explains my love for sourdough bread, crab, burritos, and mildly eccentric behavior.
- If you have a question about plant taxonomy, I’m your man. Seriously. A good portion of my travel around the world has been in search of rare plants, and I have the leech bites to prove it.
- I can easily get carried away when discussing root beer.
- People often tell me that I’m surprisingly tall, sometimes repeatedly. It’s no surprise to me, but apparently it is to other people. I am in fact taller than my avatar.
- I lived in London for a time, working at the Natural History Museum (one of the most beautiful buildings on the planet) and later in publishing. London is one of my favorite cities in the world, but I missed the outdoors, mild weather, and easy access to root beer and Mexican food we have here in California.
![Link Removed] ![Link Removed]
- Full Name Andy Murdock
- Country United States
- Gender Male
- Favourite Places California, Hawaii, Southwestern US, French Polynesia, New York, London, Italy, Switzerland, Malaysia, Thailand
- Interests travel, food, science, wildlife, multiple nerdy things