I am a fairly seasoned traveler who is in a position now to take off on some adventures. I have lived in Europe, London, the Middle East and traveled across North Africa. I have enjoyed meeting new people, cultures and places. My university degree was in social geography – kind of a combination of anthropology and earth sciences. I have 3 adult children who are wonderfully independent.
I am interested in overland Africa and the Silk Road. I am thinking about a tour following the expansion of coffee across the globe from its origin in Ethiopia.
- Country United States
- Skype Name david.sullivan2
- Top tips for safety online
- Languages French, some German, English
- Favourite Places Barcelona, any mountains, Costa Rica, forests, beaches
- Interests Triathlons, meeting new people, seeing new places
Lonely Planet is not responsible for communications on Twitter or Skype
Twitter and Skype have separate terms and conditions which apply to use of those services.