About meI Originally from the Tanzania, Leyaro spent his early years in Arusha ( Switzerland of Tanzania and Tourists Region), dreaming, more often than not, of how to get across an Tanzania border or two to more exotic locales. After finishing graduate studies in Uganda, he set off to Kilimanjaro -Marangu Mtoni, soon led further to Tanga Region, where he has spent much of the past 5 years living and working all around the USAMBARA MOUNTAINS with an NGO ( Global Fund) Implementing a Global Fund-Orphan and other Vulnerable Children (OVC) Program. To reduce the adverse effects of HIV/AID, Poverty, exploitation and abuse on orphans and children identified as most vulnerable, where he is currently based and shifting carrier to COCAFA-Lushoto.
- Full Name Benedict COCAFA
- Country Tanzania, United Republic of
- Top tips for safety online
- Languages Swahili, Luganda & English
- Favourite Places Tanzania, South Africa, Ghana, USA and everywhere my families is..
- Interests Indian Ocean sunrises, a palm-fringed coastline and an endlessly fascinating cultural mix
Lonely Planet is not responsible for communications on Twitter or Skype
Twitter and Skype have separate terms and conditions which apply to use of those services.