Borneo Global Backpackers
AddressGround & 1st Floor, Lot No.29 Karamunsing Godown Kota KinabaluSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Welcome to Borneo Global Backpackers!
We have 4 Beds & 6 Beds Bunker Rooms, Twin-Bed and Double Air-Condition Rooms.
In conjunction with our 9th Anniversary. We are Offering Special Bunker Fan Rooms at RM15.00 Per Pax ( Limited Time Offer Only!) - SUBJECT TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
We offer FREE WIFI Wireless Broadband Internet. We are fully equipped with Dinning Area, Bar, Private Internet, DVD Player, Satellite TV, Hot water showers and Convenient Counter for our guests.
Any 3 persons above, we provide tour discount 20% - 25% for Tour Water Rafting, Proboscis River Cruise, Climbing Mount Kinabalu, Scuba Diving - Subject to Terms & Conditions
Clean and comfortable accommodation. It is nicely decorated, very modern and suitable for large group with total 24 rooms. We offer laundry service assist by housekeeping, as well as safe deposit box, travel information, no charge for baggage room.
Situated in the City of Kota Kinabalu area with buses plying to and forth. We are within walking distance to newly built The Urban Transformation Centre (UTC), equipped with a Library, Clinic, ATM Machine, Post Office, Cafeteria and Sundry shop. We are the only Backpackers / Hostel closest to State Museum and Queen Elizabeth General Hospital within 10 mins walk. Only 8 minutes by bus to the Tanjung Aru Beach from the hostel.
Please take note that we are a Backpacker's hostel. All the facilities are on a sharing basis. Our place might not be suitable for everyone who is not used to having the backpacking experience.
Adventure & Thrill Seekers:
BGB Country Tours & Travel (KKKP-4669)
1. Kota Kinabalu City Tour
2. Kiansom Waterfall / Kota Belud Sunday Market
3. Tip of Borneo (Day Trip) Longhouse & Sempang Mengayau
4. Turtle Island Park / Mantanani Island - Dugong
5. Monsopiad Culture Village / Wildlife Park
6. Mengkabung Water Village / Borneo Steam Train (Beaufort)
7. Pulau Tiga 'Survivor Island'
8. Klias River Cruise + Proboscis Monkey: MYR160 - RM185 Per Adult
9. Tabin Wildlife Observation
10. Diving at Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (Mamuntik, Sapi or Manukan Islands)
11. White Water Rafting at Kiulu or Padas River:
12. Rafflesia Tambunan / Kinabatangan River / Crocodile Farm
13. Sea Kayaking
14. Survivor Island Gateaway
15. Diving at Sipadan / Mabul & Kapalai Island
16. Mount Kinabalu Summit - 2D/1N
17. Mount Kinabalu Summit + Poring Hot Spring National Park - 3D/2N
18. Kinabalu National Park + Poring Hot Spring National Park
19. Trekking Borneo Jungle & Village Adventure
20. Orang Utan Tour (Kota Kinabalu or Sandakan)
21. PADI Open Water Course or SSI Open Water Course
22. Airline Ticket Confirmation and Reservation
23. MV Celebes Explorer, The only liveaboard diving around Sipadan area
24. Van Charter & Car Rental
25. Borneo Global Sipadan Backpackers & Dive Centre Day Trip Diving Sipadan / Mabul / Kapalai Islands
26. River Cruise at Borneo Semporna Proboscis River Cruise
Services & facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Bicycle Parking
- Free Parking
- Free Breakfast
- Bicycle Hire
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Linen Included
- Washing machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Luggage Storage
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Meals available
- Airport Transfers
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Borneo Nature Tours
Borneo Nature Tours run Danum Valley's luxurious Borneo Rainforest Lodge, as well as operating tours to the Maliau Basin. Its office...
Downbelow Marine & Wildlife Adventures
A well-respected dive outfit, with an office in KK and a PADI Centre on Pulau Gaya, that can arrange all kinds of travel packages across...
Award-winning Sarawak-based company with very professional staff, imaginative sightseeing and activity itineraries and a genuine...
KK's largest club thunders with pop, gyrating Filipino musicians, shrill teenagers and boasts guest DJs nightly. It's overcrowded and...
Centre Point Food Court
Your ringgit will go a long way at this popular and varied basement food-court in the Centre Point mall. There are Malay, Chinese and...