TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Promoter information: Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London W6 7BT.
2. Closing time and date: 11.59pm 4 July 2013. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
3. Lonely Planet Traveller competitions comply with the BBC Code of Conduct for Competitions, which you can find at bbc.co.uk/competitioncode
4. The winner and their guest must be over 18 years old and hold valid UK passports.
1. The prize includes return economy flights from London to Split and a seven-day sailing cruise with MedSailors on an 8-berth yacht (the prize is for up to eight people)
2. Departure dates are subject to availability and the prize is valid for travel in August and September 2013.
3. The prize includes all breakfast, lunch and local taxes. The prize does not include suitable travel insurance, evening meals in restaurants, snacks, drinks, optional activities, spending money and travel visas.
4. Bookings are subject to normal tour conditions, available on request, and bookings cannot be altered once booked.
5. All travellers must travel together. If the travellers are unable to travel in accordance with the above or by the date listed, the winners shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
6. Employees of the Lonely Planet, Immediate Media Company, Air New Zealand, Responsibletravel.com, Grand American Adventures, their families or any agencies or person connected with the promotion may not enter.
7. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative is available.
1. You can enter only if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands). Employees of the Lonely Planet, NC2 Media, Immediate Media Company and MedSailors.
2. One entry will be permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited.
3. The winner will be selected at random from all entries. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. Winners will be notified by the prize provider by email within 14 days of the competition closing date.
5. If we can’t contact the winner within a month of the closing date, we will offer the prize to a runner-up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
6. You must provide your full name, address and daytime telephone number. We will use your personal details to administer this promotion, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
7. You agree that if you win, we can publish your surname and county in the magazine.
8. A list of winners can be obtained by sending an SAE to Lonely Planet Traveller, Floor 5, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London W6 7BT, within six weeks of the closing date.
Rules, liability and jurisdiction
1. When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
2. Immediate Media Company does not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
3. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.