TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Promoter information: Immediate Media Company London Limited, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London W6 7BT.
2. Closing time and date: 11.59pm 31 March 2013. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
3. Lonely Planet Traveller competitions comply with the BBC Code of Conduct for Competitions, which you can find at bbc.co.uk/competitioncode
1. The prize is valid for travel to be taken between 27 September 2013 and 4 April 2014. Dates are subject to availabilityand are at the discretion of Wexas and Travel and Icelandair. Travel cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Flights are non-transferrable and non-refundable. The prize cannot be sold and no cash alternative may be offered.
2. The winner and their guest must be over 18 years old and hold valid UK passports.
3. You can enter only if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands). Employees of the BBC, Immediate Media Company, Icelandair and WEXAS, their families or any agencies or person connected with the promotion may not enter.
4. The prize does not include travel insurance or transfers to or from the UK departure airport.
1. You can enter only if you are a UK resident (including the Channel Islands). Employees of the BBC, Immediate Media Company, Wexas and Icelandair, their families or any agencies or person connected with the promotion may not enter.
2. One entry will be permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited.
3. The winner will be selected at random from all entries. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. Winners will be notified by the prize provider by email within 14 days of the competition closing date.
5. If we can’t contact the winner within a month of the closing date, we will offer the prize to a runner-up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
6. You must provide your full name, address and daytime telephone number. We will use your personal details to administer this promotion, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
7. You agree that if you win, we can publish your surname and county in the magazine.
8. A list of winners can be obtained by sending an SAE to Lonely Planet Traveller, Floor 5, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London W6 7BT, within six weeks of the closing date.
Rules, liability and jurisdiction
1. When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
2. Immediate Media Company does not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
3. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.