Address1245 Sengokuhara Hakone Kanagawa Hakone National ParkSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Fujimien is one of the only places in Hakone where all rooms, public baths, and restaurant have a view of Mt Fuji.
Bath and Spa
The baths draw their water from Owakudani Valley, located in the middle of Hakone's volcanically active region where volcanic gas is released.
Our hot springs do not use added water or added heat, nor do we recycle the water, Our water is 100% natural.
1. Some hot springs are too hot, so water is added to cool it down.
2. Volcano gas that is included in natural spa water
and wind from Owakudani valley has special smell.
All guest rooms have Western style toilet but are not equipped with bath or showers.
Some rooms are western rooms (Twin beds.) However all rooms accepted by this online reservation are Japanese Tatami rooms. Advantice request is required to change to Westen room.
All private rooms.
Advanced notice is required for dinner.
Rate of dinner : Traditional Kaiseki dinner 3,500 JPY / Mini Japanese dinner 2,500 JPY
1. There is no meat dishes in our dinner. Mostly seafood and vegetable are served.
2. There are no restaurants nearby. Also in the evening the bus timetable is limited.
1. Check in time : From14:00 to 18:00.
2. Guest with room only reservations can check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
3. Taxes are include to all rates.
Services & facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Cable TV
- Bicycle Parking
- Free Parking
- Breakfast Included
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
Interesting places nearby
Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park
In a new gift shop and restaurant complex opposite the ropeway station, this well-designed natural history exhibit, is a fun way to...
The 'Great Boiling Valley' was created 3000 years ago when Kami-yama erupted and collapsed, also forming Ashino-ko. Hydrogen sulfide...
Slurp noodles and tuck into hearty traditional stews as you soak up the old Japanese atmosphere of this friendly family-run restaurant....