go to content go to search box go to global site navigation


Money & costs


ATMs on the street do not accept non-Japanese issued cards, so the best place to get money is at the Postal ATMs; even the smaller post office branches have these now, and there is even an English ‘Visitor Withdrawal’ option to make getting yen even easier.